The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Last updated on 10 years ago
Tsunao
Tryin' ta generate hype (and see if people have any interest.)

Goal:
-all Heart Pieces (my first runthrough stopped at 19 hearts)
-all Maialais (100 of 'em. I got this. Got 'em all in first runthrough )
-upgrade everything

Decided not to make my own thread because I will only delete it. >_>

If I don't be super lazy, I can knock this out in a week (took me three days to beat it, and that's with no guide, save for knowing about this one particular room in a dungeon.)

Thread may or may not get updated fast, but we will see where this goes.
Tsunao
If people are following...

Progress Report:
Just entered Lorule (halfway through the game essentially) yesterday. About to start a dungeon.

If I keep at it, I could complete it today, but I will see where that goes.
NPI
It would be good if you could upload it on YT just as soon as you finish it, not to schedule it for May or June next year, due to the massive submissions and that two videos per day rule.
Geekmeister

It would be good if you could upload it on YT just as soon as you finish it, not to schedule it for May or June next year, due to the massive submissions and that two videos per day rule.

He would have to add the videos to his own personal channel for that to happen, then replace the youtube link on the site when the video(s) go live on Cubex55...
Geek Power!
Tsunao

It would be good if you could upload it on YT just as soon as you finish it...

We-

He would have to add the videos to his own personal channel for that to happen...

I usually upload all my longplays to YouTube, so that's not a problem. Example: just now: Gal*Gun. Live on the site, not so much for YT (2/14/2014. Intentional date, btw. :3) I have all the parts of Gal*Gun on my channel.
However...

...then replace the youtube link on the site when the video(s) go live on Cubex55...

Not sure if I want to give temporary YT link to my channel for my longplays...when it would be unfair for everyone else. Like...lame advertising...plugging...coughplowforadmunniezcough...summin'. >_> Then again, there was no problem with that some time ago. I have no problems replacing it when it goes live...whenever that is. =P

If people (or you...or anyone...SOMEONE!) want link to the longplay, I'll give it.
Tsunao
Now then...PROGRESS REPORT!
Kinda near the end of the game: 2 more dungeons to complete.

Sadly, last night, I got a bad recording (sound problems, no voice from Spin Attack. Shoddy-ass splitter!), so I have to rerecord all that junk again. Oh, it wasn't much: complete one dungeon, get remaining Maiamais, get remaining Heart Pieces (wasn't many to get anyway. Only 3)...and complete the Treacherous Tower 4 times! >_> And I was almost done: just had to complete the last major dungeon and then into the final dungeon.

The recording length? oh, iunno....about an hour and 40 minutes! ._.
But that isn't too bad, since I have numerous hour recordings. =P If things go well, I can finish it today and maybe start encoding today...or rather tonight. The game is short, but not too short, but the 100% department...eh. Recordings, when combined, is some 8 or 9 hours, that is from getting everything possible before my 6th dungeon (Turtle Rock) and no edits. Edits were 7 hours before Skull Woods (4th dungeon I complete).
Tsunao
Big ol' update (because I didn't bother announcing):
After finding an alternative to the splitter...game completed, encoded, and uploaded.
-All Heart Pieces found
-All maiamais found.
-All equipment upgraded

The Rubberman yesterday was all "we should put newer games on the channel regardless of schedule." or something. I was all "what..what...ad paper?", which he promptly said "Yes." (o_o). I was all "It would be kinda unfair for the players." and he was all "Smart business. -smiley emoticon-". No one knows how he runs. <_<

So....there MAY be a chance that ALBW will be ninja'd into the schedule instead of it appearing somewhere in 2014 (......or 2020. lololo). WHEN it will go up? That's the million Rupee question.
Tsunao
Final post of this thread:

For those who want to watch the longplay while it is taking its time to get up, here you go. :3

I will split that up later for those who prefer 'em small.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.