Jihao Longplay's

Last updated on 10 years ago
Jihao
Here I'll be posting some comments on some games I may or may not want to do in the future. Right now the games I have on my list to tackle hopefully are-

The Emperor's New Groove (Completed)
Ratchet & Clank(Recording)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Completed)
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Completed)
Ratchet: Deadlocked (Probably next)
Infamous
Infamous: Second Son (Completed)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes & The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Watch Dogs (PS4, dunno how much longer) *CANCELLED*
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (Completed)
The Evil Within (PS4- in progress)

There are other games out there that I want to play, but I don't know If I will have the free time to do them all, as a gamer it is my duty to make an effort to complete any games I may happen to have, or have had, (That includes ever having played or not completely beaten said game) in my possession. Please remember it isn't about the player, but the game. We should always cherish and appreciate any marvels that we come across, and preserve them, because no one else but us will do it the right way.

If you have any particular requests (Preferably Consoles), feel free to post them here. I'll update this list whenever I need to, later.
Anything that isnt COD is a game that may be worth playing.
M
how about a longplay of ratchet and clank 1 for ps3?
Jihao

mihaibest wrote:

how about a longplay of ratchet and clank 1 for ps3?

But Mihaibest... there's already a PS2 LP up!

I consider the PS2 version superior. That is unless you (and anyone else) really wanted it or something.
M
yeah i know there is a ps2 version, but i was thinking since you did the other games on ps3, why not this one as well? ps3 has better resolution, widescreen, so why not? i mean, why is the ps2 version better?
Jihao

mihaibest wrote:

yeah i know there is a ps2 version, but i was thinking since you did the other games on ps3, why not this one as well? ps3 has better resolution, widescreen, so why not? i mean, why is the ps2 version better?

PS3 version is filled with bugs... and PS2 version is the original lol. More nostalgia there.

Still, the RAC1 version doesn't have many bugs compared to the others, I'll take a try at it when I have some free time maybe.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.