Kireev, Where is part 3 of dead space 1 for ps3?

Last updated on 10 years ago
Spazbo4
it was somehow lost on the youtube channel so it must be uploaded and i was told you are the one to talk to about that
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Spazbo4
well i've been looking at my recent ones since i've gotten my hd pvr 2 and nothing seems to be wrong with them when i check them before i upload them to the ftp
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
kireev20000
It?s wasn't lost! It?s ?

i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0223/d3/b99b4b88a94917180e7a878a18a72fd3.jpg

1) Before upload DS1 I checked it and it was ok (in my MPC-HC at least), the archive version should be fine (downloading it atm to recheck). Ds1 part 3 (YT version) get the encoding error 3 times so i decided leave it as it is (2 parts of 3 better than 0). The main version is the archive one anyway.
2) If you don't know i forced to split files into parts because YT can't handle HD video over 3h. Usually it's get stuck to only 240p or just encoding forever (sometimes there are lucky exceptions). Split it yourself and world would be happier place (for me at least).

To Spazbo4: Only YOUR videos have that kind problems everytime. (DS1 not the first case). I don?t know how but you doing something wrong all the time. I tired of redownloading\reuploading your videos because you can?t even check it BEFORE submitting to the FTP. 50% of your videos gets YT encoding error or sound sync problem. Do something with it already.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.