Side Quests: Include or not?

Last updated on 10 years ago
P
My question concerns games (mostly RPGs) that have several side quests and secondary storylines.

Should I include all of them? Stick to the main storyline? Or is it entirely up to me?
Totilix
Yes, I would say that the side-quests do matter, if you are trying to complete a game 100%. Games like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES, really need to be completed 100% if you want to get the feel that you have properly played through and made the most of the game. The Final Fantasy games are another exception, you should try and get to every single Treasure Chest!

In a nutshell, doing the side-quests makes a big difference towards your completion of the game. Of course, you don't have to all the side-quests if you don't want to. Your choice. All the best, --Totilix.
Ravenswood
For the main games with side quests, be sure to do them all in chronological order. It follows through the entire storyline of what happens in the story.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Ravenlord
It looks better with all quests and completed as much as possible
Sic Parvis Magna
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.