Hello

Last updated on 10 years ago
DonkeyShaunJr
Hi everyone,

My name is Shaun and I've been a retro gamer basically all my life. Ever since the NES arrived at my house in 1986 I have been hooked.

For a long time I've been collecting and for fun sometimes I'd try to beat a game or two. I'm no pro gamer or speed runner but usually I was able to do it with some patience.

I recently picked up an Elgato HD and started making a couple of recordings. Most of my videos were done with my cellphone shot at the TV which didn't turn out very well and only caught the ending, so I started researching and found this site.

I'm sure there are much better players on this site than me, but I'm looking forward to uploading some stuff. I'm going to be using original hardware as much as I can so I'm sure my vids will end up with some pauses and deaths but personally I'd rather have that in there. I'm sure some games I won't be able to. I've been eying Zelda 2 for a long time but I doubt I'll have the time to sit down and do it in one shot.

Anyway I have a couple of vids up on my YouTube channel and hopefully soon I'll submit them for the site.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhyxI5yLCPkAmAwyRn73hw
and the blog my friends and I do
www.thenerdpalace.com

Happy Gaming!
Frederikct112
Hello and welcome to World of Longplays Donkey! My name is Frederikct112 and im one of the many longplayers on this website.

Before you submit any longplays, i would suggest that you read the Support Section under Forums before you begin recording anything.

But anyway, i hope to see some awesome longplays from you!
Feel free to join the rest of the team on our IRC chat.

See you around!
Frederikct112
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.