Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)

Last updated on 9 years ago
Brian04510
I know that Connor already did Final Fantasy XIII, but he did the PS3 version. Could someone do the Xbox 360 version?

Thank you in advance,
Brian0451
Alex Kidd
Oh now I see,
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ? "
Yeah I know that the ps3 version is better, but I want to preserve the 360 version that I have ;)

Regards.
Alex Kidd
I might try the xbox 360 version because it sounds underrated to me
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ? "
AMReese
Well, XIII is at least 20 hours longer and many, many more people loved IV than XIII, but I digress.

I would be surprised if anyone did a run of the 360 version, but it's not my place to decide such things.
Brian04510
The framerate is 50fps in the Xbox 360 version. And the Xbox 360 version takes 3 discs. Why should there be one when there is a PS3 version? Just because no one on YouTube seems to have a no commentary walkthrough of the 360. Besides, these guys have four versions of Final Fantasy IV.
AMReese
Is there any difference between the two besides quite minor graphics? Is there a reason to do one for the Xbox 360 when there's already one for the PS3?
Hi, regards from Spain.

I'm making some xbox 360 longplays, actually i'm recorded and uploaded a FFXIII longplay (in my youtube channel as my nick)

Thanks for watching if you desire.

Regards.

PD: Sorry for my bad english :(
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.