Nostalgia fags - the plauge of videogames?

Last updated on 9 years ago
P
I see the new gameplay of 3ds done to the great Tsunao and is SSB, and what happend alot of nostalgia fags.

So i want to put a pull of all the real gamers and people, and the question is this.

Why the nostalgia fags do this?

Remember you can share you feeling on this, but remain on the argument i post here.

Now, let's the feeling share begin.
T
You might be overreacting a bit - KainScion was the only one who really lashed out, and there were only about four comments (out of 12 total so far) that were decrying the game. I'm sure you meant well, but you came across as a bit whiteknighting there.

As for why, it's actually pretty common; people know what they like, and they compare everything that comes afterwards to that. I think it had to do a lot with the general dissatisfaction with Brawl among some of the more vocal gamers, also.

Just a small piece of advice, newfag - "chan" language isn't as appreciated in general conversation as you might expect. You may want to tone it down a bit.
P
@TheObserver first the all thanks to comment my question and thanks to say something, and another i'm sorry if i was overreacting but i need it to release this agony i have and don't stay on the shadow and do nothing to stop them.

otherwise thanks for commenting and give me so advise.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.