GTA

Last updated on 9 years ago
A
Can anymone make a longplay about GTA3, GTA Vice city and GTA San Andreas? I saw games, that released later than these games.
Alex Kidd
So happy to hear more about the xbox one longplays :)
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life?"
Spazbo4
ok, i bought gta san andreas on steam so i will start that as soon as i am done with the halo collection
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Alex Kidd
Good Luck on the San Andreas longplay,
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
Spazbo4
so i won't do gta 3 because the game gives me a headache just like infamous does and i can't stand playing it when i have the headache, if the same thing happens in vice city then i wont do that either, but i will do san andreas either for pc or xbox 360 no matter what
wow. so many replies.. dont know why, my older request no one reply. like request for scarface longplay..
Alex Kidd
I thought you were doing the Xbox 360 version of San Andreas ? But either one is great though. Anything over the PS2 version LOL Don't get me wrong, the PS2 is one of my favorite consoles, but I prefer those version.
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
Spazbo4
i might do san andreas on pc, the only reason why i am doing gta 3 and vice city on ps2 was because i got them really cheap
Alex Kidd
Cant wait......
- Alex Kidd
Spazbo4
well i am going to start them as soon as i am finished with kingdom hearts 2 final mix, so maybe tomorrow gta 3 will be started
M
So there's still room for a run?
AMReese
People call their videos longplays when they do a similar type of video to this site's even when they aren't a part of our community. It happens, especially as the site's popularity grows.
i think there's vice city longplay on pc.. its on youtube.. here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEM2pAy1eb4
M
I'd love to do a longplay of the PC version of Vice City, I'm not in the longplayer group though so I can't put in a submission.
Spazbo4
if i am going to longplay them i gotta have them how they should be. so that it doesnt look weirdly stretched out.
somebody else can do the PC version if they want, i have had bad experiences in running the pc version of vice city and san andreas
M
there are ways to make them widescreen if you want. plus you have the save anywhere mod that lets you save anywhere, not just at safe houses (but you cant save while you are in a mission tho)
Spazbo4
considering how old the games are, the resolution would still be 4:3 anyway so there is no point in doing the pc versions. besides teh pc versions of those games never worked right on any of my computers.
the xbox 360 version of san andreas would at least be 720p
M
why not play the pc version with higher resolution? i wanted to record those as well, but some missions were too annoying.
Spazbo4
i just bought gta 3 and vice city, might be a little while before i buy san andreas but i will get them done probably before the end of february
KiethSomataw99
Yeah, though I'd like to see a longplay of each of those games with the player getting wasted and busted at least one time each to show the tutorial message on getting wasted or busted.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.