small time LPer thinking of uploading some games to this site.

Last updated on 9 years ago
K
Hey all, i'm just a small time let's player, I'm here at youtube.com/Kuljin20. I'm currently running through and almost done with Grandia on the ps1, and noticed no one has done the game yet on this site, so I figure I'd put mine up, and I swear I saw a thread (a long time ago was when I saw it) about the requirements for uploading to this site, but I can't for the life of me find it anymore.

If someone could send me a link to it, it would be very helpful. :)
Spazbo4
one requirement for ps1 games is that it should be done on emulator with bizhawk, however bizhawk is not done yet so we all have to wait to be able to do ps1 longplays again
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
K
I see, I just do mine with ePSXe. If that's one of the requirements, and I'll have to go through the entire game again on a new emulator then I guess my longplay of the game is out the window and someone else will have to do it.

I guess I'll just leave this thread for anyone to read if they want to see the game they can go to my page until someone does the game here. Thanks for the reply.
Alex Kidd
I hope they finish developing the emulator soon....
- Alex Kidd
"Do I really have to graduate, or can I just stay here for the rest of my Life ?"
K
Oi, I really don't want to play through it and get eeeverything all over again lol.
Alex Kidd
lol, i feel ya....
- Alex Kidd
"Do I really have to graduate, or can I just stay here for the rest of my Life ?"
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.