Sup

Last updated on 9 years ago
HolyMeatball
I'm a former LPer and speedrunner. Gave up on LPing as after a total of 5 years (and some change), I wasn't really advancing anywhere. And after that kind of time, doing it just for the joy of doing it really isn't enough anymore. Speedrunning is much more peculiar and I'm pretty sure I'll never really give up on that completely. For what it's worth, you can check out my currently dead channel here.

And then lo' and behold, I stumble upon the World of Longplays and immediately feel enlightened. I do enjoy simply recording game footage, but I grew tired of making that extra effort. I do still have all this wonderful software at my disposal, but I haven't touched either of them in months. I would probably end up recording commentary-less playthroughs again, but my hatred for Youtube deepens with each novelty they bring up, and my videos would likely continue to utterly miss their mark. World of Longplays therefore seems like the perfect solution to all my problems - I get to record game footage in a much less time-consuming manner (fun for me) and as long as I manage to follow the simple guidelines, it just might get uploaded to a place where someone might actually give a damn. B)

So, here's hoping I actually pull it off and shape up to be a decent contributor. I shall do my worst.
Your whole life has led up to you reading this.
Frederikct112
Well nice to meet you JsVengeance. I hope you can contribute to this website with some good longplays(not speedruns *wink wink*)

If you have any questions about encoding/uploading the videos, feel free to join us in the IRC chat so we can assist you!

As one of our members say: "Play long and prosper!"

~ Fred
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.