HolyMeatball's PC thread

Last updated on 9 years ago
HolyMeatball
Hello JJJ,

A very late reply is better than no reply, so thank you very much for your kind words! Smile
J
Hello, Holymeatball.

I have been exploring your catalogue of produced Long-plays, many of which I am super interested in watching, I just really wanted to say thank you so much for putting so much time into creating these video-records for others to appreciate, additionally with all the real word stuff added into the mix, I hope you sincerely know that many really appreciate these Long-plays!
HolyMeatball
In light of the recent removal of my DS2 longplay, I'm reminded of how not-entirely-too-happy I was with certain aspects of it, and I'm almost feeling motivated to to actually go back and redo it.

That being said, I have my immediate plate so full it will last me well into next year, so I'm wondering what happened to Siegried who expressed interest in doing both DS2 and 3, and hasn't logged in since. :|
Your whole life has led up to you reading this.
HolyMeatball

Siegfried1337 wrote:

Hey there HolyMeatball, I noticed that you are recording Dark Souls II, but from what I've seen, you haven't recorded Dark Souls III yet. Mind if I record it?

Not at all, I certainly wasn't planning on it anyway. ;)
S
Hey there HolyMeatball, I noticed that you are recording Dark Souls II, but from what I've seen, you haven't recorded Dark Souls III yet. Mind if I record it?
Frederikct112
Ah it was during that mess. Yeah guess the details got lost but its fixed now. If you want to submit your own description you can just pm me it if you want that added instead.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
HolyMeatball
Well techchchnically I submitted it properly, but then the whole domain shenanigans happened and after the new website popped up, I resubmitted, hoping the details weren't lost. :|

In any case, I might as well take this opportunity to call dips on VtM: Bloodlines now that the sequel has been announced, as well as going back to The Witcher 3.
Frederikct112
What happened was you forgot to submit your Nioh longplay so i had to submit it for you including screenshot + description. Please remember to submit it properly next time.https://www.longplays.eu/downloads.ph...ad_id=9336
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
HolyMeatball

Frederikct112 wrote:

Hi HolyMeatball did you check your private messages? I sent you a message regarding the Nioh longplay.

Cant wait to see if you do Sekiro. Would be great to see.

Hey Fred,

I can certainly remember the message, but for the life of me can't find it now. I was looking because I could swear I replied to it, too. :()

In any case, since no one else called dips I started recording yesterday.
Frederikct112
Hi HolyMeatball did you check your private messages? I sent you a message regarding the Nioh longplay.

Cant wait to see if you do Sekiro. Would be great to see.
HolyMeatball
'Ello, long time no post!

Just dropping in to mention I intend to record Sekiro, and thus indirectly ask whether or not was anyone else working on it? Saw no mention of it in the submission status, but asking just in case. :)

Cheers!
HolyMeatball
Yello,

Just a bit of a shameless self-promotion - I shifted my focus on streaming. That isn't to say I'll never record another longplay, but for the foreseeable future I intend to have a proper go at this. Will appreciate immensely if you check me out! - https://www.twitch.tv/jai2yn

Cheers
HolyMeatball
Another year and half later, I finally updated my list. B)

Life happened, I ended up moving to a different country, left my PC back home but got a PS4 in the process. Within the next two months I should be getting a decent PC again, at which point I would be looking into resuming my recording/encoding/uploading shticks, 'mkay. :@
HolyMeatball
Question, regarding the vocal commentary policy - There's this little known game I would be interested in doing called In Verbis Virtus. The gimmick in this game is that all spellcasting is done by actually saying the spells out loud into one's microphone. Would that be acceptable, provided I would not say anything else throughout the longplay?
HolyMeatball
Sure thing.

Also, since I haven't found it in anybody's list, adding PoP: Warrior Within, Two Thrones and PoP 2008.
Spazbo4
i was thinking about doing the division but havent gotten around to playing it since the day after it came out, just make sure its in 1080p60fps
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
HolyMeatball
Turns out Dreamfall:TLJ already IS here, the Xbox version! I'm actually glad, wasn't really feeling like recording more of it after the first two hours. :(

As such, I started recording The Division instead last night. The playthrough will pretty much ignore the dark zone, ie. the PVP portion of the game. I plan to pay it a single visit in one of the later parts to both show it off and to acquire some of the better gear. Beyond that, it'll be the story and side quests (probably not all of them, though).
HolyMeatball
Yup, the combat system is dreadful. Thankfully there aren't that many battles.

Dreamfall Chapters, in turn, basically turns into a full-fledged interactive film halfway through book 3. And the interactive part just slowly fades away from there. Certainly hoping book 5 will be a tad more interesting.
resrer
Definitely. I enjoyed TLJ but couldn't get into Dreamfall: TLJ. Mainly cause of the fighting mechanics. :\
HolyMeatball
Since I'm doing Dreamfall Chapters and TLJ is on here BUT Dreamfall: TLJ isn't, and the final book of Chapters hasn't even been released as of right now, I figured I might as well do that. Wouldn't be bad to have the whole trilogy here.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.