Fighting Game Longplays

Last updated on 9 years ago
C
Hi, amazing work first off to everyone who has made this site happen and contributed in anyway. Videos, Website, Hosting, anything, love it, can't even begin to say how much I thoroughly enjoy longplays. I guess my only question is, why not real longplays for fighting games? As these are one of my favorite genres, specially for the Arcade, and I mean no real longplays as in the thorough champion showcase, skill sets, endings. Except for the very nicely done Mortal Kombat with Shang Tsung being played and the fatalities at the end. My question is, is it not worth seeing other champions? Or am I missing something? Again, everything is appreciated, your time and effort, in know way am I disappointed truly but just wondered why?

Thanks again
Spazbo4
i did mk9 for ps3 and tried doing injustice, but the recording got corrupted of that and i dont have the game anymore
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Alex Kidd
Ouch.... Maybe nexttime you will play it again.
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
Brian04510
You seriously need to consider getting a new back-up drive to avoid that issue.
Alex Kidd
I hope so
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
R
I would really like to see a longplay of the FM Towns version of Super Street Fighter II.

(If I may make a personal reason I would like to know whether or not there are actual credits at the end of that game instead of a cast roll like the SNES and Mega Drive versions and the 3DO version of Super Street Fighter II Turbo).
Alex Kidd
Does the FM Towns version support the six button controller?
- Alex Kidd
R

Alex Kidd wrote:

Does the FM Towns version support the six button controller?

From Wikipedia:

A six-button controller from Fujitsu was available for use with Capcom's Street Fighter II

Should be; sounds like it's a requirement. Sorry I don't have too much personal knowledge. All I know of this console is its killer BGM arrangements.
Alex Kidd
I see , thanks for replying. I truly appreciate it! :)
- Alex Kidd
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.