Hello!

Last updated on 9 years ago
AtaruMoroboshi16
I'm just a random guy that feels like recording long plays whenever I know I can beat a game. :P My first one is going to be Double Switch on the Sega Saturn, which is an underrated game, imo. I've recorded the longplay, but now I have to edit it. I don't understand how I'm supposed to mark that I'm encoding it in the submission status, though. I didn't see anything at the top like the support forum said. Maybe I have to make a forum post before I can.

Anyway, here are all of my game consoles:

Panasonic 3DO (FZ-1)
Philips CD-i (Magnavox Branded, and Model 550)
Atari 2600 (The video cable is very wonky, but system itself works fine, otherwise)
SEGA Genesis (HD Graphics Model 1)
SEGA Game Gear
SEGA CD (Model 2)
SEGA Dreamcast
SEGA Saturn (US Round Buttons Model)
SEGA Master System (First version with Snail Maze built in)
Nintendo NES
Nintendo SNES (Not Working)
Nintendo SNES Mini
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gameboy (I own three of them, one being a Black "Play it Loud" model, a regular white one, and another white one having a rotted screen)
Nintendo GBA SP (Back-lit model, I think)
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo WiiU
SONY PS1 (I own two. One works, and the other does not.)
SONY PS2
SONY PS3 (Model 2)
SONY PSP
SONY PSVita
XBOX 360

I also collect Laserdiscs and other random things. :D
Alex Kidd
Nice video game collection, congrats its an awesome achievement :)
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
HolyMeatball
Hi and welcome to the world of longplays! You ought to enjoy your stay. B)

I don't understand how I'm supposed to mark that I'm encoding it in the submission status, though. I didn't see anything at the top like the support forum said. Maybe I have to make a forum post before I can.

Actually, you need to be a member of the longplayers group here on GOL first. To become a member, you'll have to send at least one longplay and have it accepted. :)
Your whole life has led up to you reading this.
AtaruMoroboshi16

JsVengeance wrote:

Hi and welcome to the world of longplays! You ought to enjoy your stay. B)

I don't understand how I'm supposed to mark that I'm encoding it in the submission status, though. I didn't see anything at the top like the support forum said. Maybe I have to make a forum post before I can.

Actually, you need to be a member of the longplayers group here on GOL first. To become a member, you'll have to send at least one longplay and have it accepted. :)

Thanks for letting me know. It turns out that the quality on the capture card recording of Double Switch was just slightly too blurry to be accepted, so I'll have to probably work on longplays for consoles that are well emulated. :P
Alex Kidd
Good luck on your longplay :)
- Alex Kidd
"Do i really have to graduate, or can i just stay here for the rest of my life ?"
xRavenXP
Welcome to World of Longplays!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.