List of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last updated on 15 years ago
Ravenlord
I think that there should be list of game LP somewhere on the site, for all systems, even if here it is categorised and all but many games are on youtube and not here, for example I've done Dragonball Advanced yesterday, for GBA, and it turns that it is done already and uploaded even 8 months ago on youtube, and of course who would think that LP that old isn't here on the site, but it isn't, no matter if it's just one game for that system, why not to create a list, I'm sure later will be more games (I'm recording Dragonball GT for GBA at the moment), and it turns that I have recorded and encoded this game for nothing, i mean it's not a big job, i took me only two days to record it, but what would it be if I took some Big Pc game or something, also same happens last week when I and my friend recorede Super C for NES and somebody else did the same. I know that you cannot upload games to the site rapidly fast and everything, but in that case make a simple notepad list of all uploaded games, on the site and youtube, so the people know what not to record and everything. This is not a critic, this is a friendly suggestion to make this site even better ;)

Cheers
Ravenlord
P
I would like to see someone Longplay Pac-Pix. I played it and it's pretty good, but there's not much footage of it on youtube, this game SERIOUSLY needs a longplay!
I agree. It would be a good idea to have such a list. I'll think about making one... I'll look at youtube and the FTP and see what videos that have been completed, but not uploaded to the site yet.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.