Geekmeisters progress...

Last updated on 15 years ago
Nice list but are you going to do Mafia 1 on XBOX
E
thanks for great lego games longplays
please make more - lego batman2, lego lotr, lego rock band
Connor
Hey, Geekmeister, I was thinking...

Since it's apparently ok to have multple LPs of the same game on different platforms, and I'm assuming you'd do Fallout: NV on X360, I had an idea..

I'm kind of keen to do it, but I would do it on the PS3, and since it's such a big game with lots of optional content depending on choices, how about we just decide to play different builds and make different choices, so our LPs together will show more of the game?

I'm thinking perhaps one "normal" build (rifles or energy weapons, I assume) taking the NCR arc, and another edge-build (I like playing sniper+melee) taking the House, Caesar or Wildcard-arc.
Geekmeister
Yeah, that could definately work, I was thinking about going rifles etc, and a NCR path if and when I did a Fallout New Vegas Longplay, and having a different build, with different choices on different consoles would allow for some variety. (And it would let me watch another persons longplay of a game I have done myself :D also a plus in my mind
Geek Power!
I
Hi I was wondering if you have any plans on finishing Sam and Max the devils play house?
Geekmeister
Yes, I intend to do Sam & Max The Devils Play house (I just don't want to rush through the games...) I haven't made any definate plans as to when exactly I am going to do them, but I will definately have to finish my current flood of HOGs before I will have the time to do anything else, so I'll see if I can maybe do a practice run or two before recording them, once I finish the flood... So many games to record, and so little time to record them :|:P
Geek Power!
Geekmeister
So I am in the Finishing stretches of my Hidden Object Game Flood, as of Writing this I have exactly 6 games I "need" to record for it... Those games being Fiction Fixers 1 & 2, and the four Redemption Cemetery games, as for what exactly I am going to work on after that I haven't decided, but there is a chance I might go back and do some games that I have been putting off for a while... Maybe the Harry Potter Games on Gamecube, or SBCGFAP, or Sam & Max Season 3... I'll take a few days to consider that when I finish this batch... Which will take me three days or so (Recording 2 games per day...)
Geek Power!
Geekmeister
So I am in the Finishing stretches of my Hidden Object Game Flood, as of Writing this I have exactly 6 games I "need" to record for it... Those games being Fiction Fixers 1 & 2, and the four Redemption Cemetery games, as for what exactly I am going to work on after that I haven't decided, but there is a chance I might go back and do some games that I have been putting off for a while... Maybe the Harry Potter Games on Gamecube, or SBCGFAP, or Sam & Max Season 3... I'll take a few days to consider that when I finish this batch... Which will take me three days or so (Recording 2 games per day...)
Geek Power!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.