Enable Video Comments.

Last updated on 9 years ago
MadMatty
For the attention of 'Admin'

Is it possible to quickly go through the site database and enable Comments for All videos? I have been going through a few sections one video at a time, but it will take a life time to check them all this way.

Also, can the default settings of allowing Comments and rating be enabled by default please when completing a video submission.

Also, The recent Comments viewer on the front page could do with listing the game being commented on as well please.

Thx ;)
R
I second that. Comments and ratings for all longplays should be enabled. And the comments viewer should have either a scroll function or an archive link (like in the Shoutbox) or both.
amerk
I'm for a "rating" system, at least for here. And then adding an option to sort by rank. Maybe keep it simple (1-5) with 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest based on whether we liked it or not.
AdminBot
Yes I could go through the DB and do that if not already done. I have edited the submission file so that comments / ratings are now on as default.

I have also looked into changing the comments thing before but with little luck due to the way its done although it's only a plugin so there could be better ones that already do this!
R
Ratings and comments are now enabled for all previously posted longplays. If you notice anything of the two missing from a longplay's page, leave a comment about it at the respective page, or in the Shoutbox.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.