Are let's plays of visual novels allowed to be submitted here?

Last updated on 9 years ago
D
I do let play's of various Japanese visual novels that have been translated to English. I used to post them on youtube but they banned me for copyright. I tried to look up if this site is safe to post them here but I didn't see anything say whats not allowed. The visual novels that I play have different endings and I make sure to play all of the endings so I'm not sure how that will work with the uploading system used here.
J
I think everything should be ok. There is couple of visual novels (that i know of, maybe there is more) for pc, uploaded for this site, 67 and 100 hours of gameplay there. As for content, in the worst case they will not be uploaded on YT, but still will be available on archive. Moderators can correct me if i am wrong
kireev20000
in general, japanese companies really strict with their games, not only with VNs. You can get a copyright strike on 10 min gameplay video of 20 years old game.
Vn will be on the site, but not on youtube.
boricuaretrogamer
I agree with Kireev20000! Posting those VNs on YT can get a copyright strike and I didn't know about it! That's why the Japanese companies they are very strict with their games.
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.