GB/GBC/GBA Games Recording

Last updated on 9 years ago
Mariofan98
What do you use for GB/GBC/GBA Games recording?
NPI
https://code.google.com/p/vba-rerecording/downloads/detail?name=vba-v24m-svn-r422.7z
Mariofan98
And as you screw the higher quality?
NPI
wat
Mariofan98
The GBA videos are in 480x320 resolution. But why?
NPI
because the GBA games are in lower resolution by default.
Mariofan98
I always use 240x160. So I have smaller files and I use 30fps because I have no better rendering program.
xRavenXP
GB, GBC and GBA games have low resolution, but i currently made some new encodes with a best quality for Youtube (and the correct resolution for download). See my videos of Shaman King - Master of Spirits 1 and 2 in Youtube and you see some quality improvement 4x res instead of 2x
Mariofan98
And with which program you encode this?
xRavenXP
We extract from the rerecording emulator (avi output) and use a loseless codec (lagarith or techsmith)... i'm currently typing in mobile, visit our chat to learn the encode, codecs and softwares (we use VirtualDUB to convert a video in 60fps and MeGUI to compress and cropping)
Mariofan98
But VirtualDUB has no option to convert a video in .avs.
xRavenXP
avs. is not a video, is a archive to put in MeGUI to double resolution, cropping black borders of a video and put the informations like "Played by ???" and more... talk in the chat and learn to encode. And all emulators used by us is rerecording emulators for tool assisted
Mariofan98
I think I need a tutorial video for that.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.