Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures DLC on PC

Last updated on 8 years ago
martanius
Hello. I'll record Mafia 2 Joe's Adventures DLC. It'll be in 720p 60FPS.

Recorded. Encoded. Uploaded.

i65.tinypic.com/2qs1lpl.jpg

Joe's Adventures is the third story DLC in Mafia II. It puts the player in control of Joe Barbaro, taking place in 1950, while his best friend Vito Scaletta is in prison.

The game also features new arcade style missions similar to Jimmy's Vendetta, but also has story missions and cutscenes like Mafia II.

Joe's Adventures continues the prodigious crime drama of Mafia II through the eyes of Joe Barbaro, Vito Scaletta's best friend, during the six years that Vito spends in prison. The game add-on extends the original narrative of Mafia II by combining a dramatic storyline with intense arcade-style gameplay that opens up several new areas in Empire Bay and items for players to get their hands dirty with.

Impulsive and unpredictable, Joe Barbaro has been at Vito's side since childhood. That is, until Vito gets caught and sent to prison. In Joe's Adventures, Joe uncovers the truth behind Vito?s prison sentence and what?s really going on in the Clemente crime family.

Joe's Adventures offers an engaging narrative and allows players to explore new locations, including a train station, the cathouse, a boat yard, a seasonally changing lakefront and some never-before-seen buildings in Empire Bay. This exciting new chapter in the Mafia II saga includes new clothing, collectibles and even more classic 40s and 50s music. In addition to the story-based missions, Joe's Adventures opens up a slew of optional city-based quests packed with arcade action gameplay and a points-based system that allows players to move up the ranks on the online leaderboard through combos and multiplier bonuses. Executions by headshots or charged explosives rack up points, and precision-timed vehicular power slides, lofty jumps and feats of supercharged speed maintain the adrenaline-charged fun for extensive replayability.

"Mafia II's third downloadable add-on is coming your way! Joe's Adventures stars Vito Scaletta's childhood friend Joe Barbaro, a brash and unpredictable wiseguy who loves to live the sweet life of money, fast cars, and faster women. When Vito gets sent to prison, Joe uncovers the truth behind his friend's sentence, and it sets the stage for his own story to unfold. This add-on content features new missions, new locations not seen before in Empire Bay, new clothing, new collectables, and more excellent music from the 40s and 50s. Stay tuned for more details on this upcoming downloadable content!"
? Mafia II Website
You won't know it 'till you try it.
Spazbo4
you can't change it because of the ' in the name of the submission
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
Oh :| Ok. I'll just write it here once it is uploaded.

-----------------

I totally forgot I can just simply delete it and submit it with name without that '.... Ok never mind :D
M
i think i had the same problem with ( ) characters. this problem needs to be fixed. otherwise the games titles will have spelling errors.
Spazbo4
the dlc is up, I set it as a link in the description of the original game
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.