Legend of Grimrock

Last updated on 8 years ago
S
Here is a game I'd like to request.
Legend of Grimrock. Preferable the first game, too.
Its a RPG dungeon crawler type game where you solve puzzles and fight fantasy monsters while progressing through the place you're in.

There is a lot of people having videos of the game but most of them are blind (aka people just walk in cycles, miss secrets and spend way too long time solving puzzles) and the majority feature commentary which is something I personally despise.
If someone would dare take up the honor of recording a longplay of Legend of Grimrock, please show that you have prior experience with the game and can make it through without much hassle.
J

CremionisD wrote:

I might be up to take this challenge, if someone is still wanting to get longplays of Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2. I have both of these games, and I have also completed these... I never found all the treasures/secrets, but I hope that is not what is being requested.

If someone is interested, I've done some longplays before, back when RAG was still alive. (Dungeon Master and Chaos Strikes Back for the Amiga).

We don't require a longplayer to find everything but you should do your best to cover as much content as possible.

I'd still like to do them but I have a lot to do already so your more than welcome to it.
CremionisD
I might be up to take this challenge, if someone is still wanting to get longplays of Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2. I have both of these games, and I have also completed these... I never found all the treasures/secrets, but I hope that is not what is being requested.

If someone is interested, I've done some longplays before, back when RAG was still alive. (Dungeon Master and Chaos Strikes Back for the Amiga).
J
I have the first one. But the game is damn hard and haven't had the time to get into it.
S

Ghamarro wrote:
What do you mean by "Preferable the first game, too."? There are two Legend of Grimrock games, and I'm pretty sure with no number in the title everyone just assumes you are talking about the first one, or...? Are you requesting both of them?

Its the first game of the two I'd like to see, "Legends of Grimrock."
None here is working on "Legends of Grimrock 2" either but there are plenty of youtubers doing good work with that game so its not of my concern.
G

se05239 wrote:

Here is a game I'd like to request.
Legend of Grimrock. Preferable the first game, too.
Its a RPG dungeon crawler type game where you solve puzzles and fight fantasy monsters while progressing through the place you're in.

There is a lot of people having videos of the game but most of them are blind (aka people just walk in cycles, miss secrets and spend way too long time solving puzzles) and the majority feature commentary which is something I personally despise.
If someone would dare take up the honor of recording a longplay of Legend of Grimrock, please show that you have prior experience with the game and can make it through without much hassle.

What do you mean by "Preferable the first game, too."? There are two Legend of Grimrock games, and I'm pretty sure with no number in the title everyone just assumes you are talking about the first one, or...? Are you requesting both of them?
Pronto!
martanius
Actually, it doesnt look bad. I think I'll buy it, and maybe someday even record longplay, but that after I explore the game for myself :D
You won't know it 'till you try it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.