DiRT 3 on PC

Last updated on 8 years ago
M
well, its a longplay, so you should record with all dlc, especially if its new races. why dont you have dlc?
martanius
Ok. I continue with recording. So again. It'll be in 720p 60FPS.

Recorded. Encoded. Uploaded.

Soooo I'm nearly done. Its gonna be done this week. There was some delay in recording cause I didnt have that complete edition and then, before I got the money to buy it, I downloaded complete edition and played it, but for some reason in Norway and Monte Carlo every few seconds it was dropping 2-6 frames so I finally bought official updated version on steam and now it is all right so I replayed it because of achievements :D

Its actually a really long game.... I'm at 12 hours of pure playing time and I have it set on low difficulty so I just straight play the game without restarting races and on some stages the difficulty is actually harder or easier for some reason so I think that difficulty doesnt matter that much. It just gets to be more challenging, but the result is same.

EDIT
-----------------

I noticed it needs resubmission. Ehm, It is probably on my side. I was going to sleep and it was uploading during night. The next day my PC was shut down (coz I set "Shut down PC after uploading finished" in fileziilla) and I noticed that my internet is not working. After a hour or so it work again, but as I didnt see any "Unfinished jobs" or something like that in filezilla I thought that before my internet stopped working, it uploaded it succesfully.

Now when it was declined I think that it wasnt uploaded succesfully and after I chcked it in filezilla - rejected longplays, it really was not uploaded succesfully and once I tried to "continue with uploading" in filezilla it uploaded remaining 00.01% of that file. So I think it shall be ok now. Can it be re-checked ? Please :) Thank you and sorry for this.

Normally I'd just reupload it, but cause of that file size and uploading time over 17 hours, it'd be faster to recheck it.

i63.tinypic.com/2152ci.png
You won't know it 'till you try it.
M
okay so i took a look and in the dirt 3 dlc there are new tracks and new cars, so my opinion about this is that if there are only cars, you can skip the dlc, but if there are new tracks, you kinda have to record it in a longplay, since its game content. you can also only get the dlc with the tracks if you have the option.
martanius
Well, you are right :D I bought thew game a long time ago when it was on Game for windows LIVE only and all DLCs cost is 55$ there. I can get Dirt 3 complete edition on steam for 8.5$ :O
MadMatty
I don't remember the dlc being anything special. mainly just car packs. Dirt 3 complete edition often goes cheap on steam.
martanius
All new DLCs cost is about 55$ and ans long as I'm student I dont have that much money right now. Well, I can record it later once I buy it if it is necessary.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.