Hello!

Last updated on 8 years ago
H
Hey Guys! I've been a bit of a lurker for a long time, but now that I have the means to help out around here, I decided to officially join the community!

I primarily want to record 3DS/DS games at the moment, since I know not a lot of people can record those, and since those consoles don't have as many games recorded for them. I have a 3DS capture card and everything, so I should be ready to go.

I'd like to start recording a Longplay as soon as possible, but I'm just a little unsure of how to get started. I already know what game I want to do, so how would I announce it and update it on the site?
Spazbo4
how did you get a 3ds capture, i want to get one but dont want to wait for a year until i get it in the mail from 3dscapture.com
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
TheGameDreamer
wow they released the 3DS capture card? No Way!
I only eat, sleep and play! Pfft
Spazbo4
its been out for about 2 years
TheGameDreamer
~ all this time, I been living under a rock :o
H
Yeah, they should be available right now still. Loopy's capture boards don't take that long to come though. From the time I sent my 3DS to him to the time I got it back, it took less than a month, and I don't even live in the US.
Spazbo4
i dont want to send my 2ds in to get modded, i want to buy a brand new new 3ds xl from them to get and mod then send me
TheGameDreamer
I dont blame ya, new 3DS is a lot better
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.