The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Interest/Assent?

Last updated on 8 years ago
HolyMeatball
I guess I might as well start this thread with a simple question - would a 100+hours worth of a longplay be allowed?

I think I would really like to do this. It would absolutely not be a 100% playthrough, I would choose my treasure hunts and I would ignore Gwent completely. I would, however, try and do all quests+contracts, as well as include both the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions, on the Death March difficulty. I would also like to include a few convenience mods to make matters a wee bit shorter and easier, like the one that allows you to auto-loot herbs just by running by them. This alone would make it over a 100 hours long.

I searched the forums, but it seems like the only Witcher ever discussed here were the first two games. So, would there be an interest, and would it even be allowed? The file size would be massive, ain't no doubt about that, and it would certainly comprise around 30 individual parts.
Your whole life has led up to you reading this.
Spazbo4
doesn't matter how long or how big you make it, but its gotta be done in 1080p 30 fps if on console, 1080p 60fps on pc unless the framerate is capped at 30 for pc too
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
HolyMeatball
Awesome stuff, thanks!

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, I might want to do Gwent anyway, if only for the extra gold and xp, as well as the interesting stuff that happens on that quest line, but if I did I absolutely would cut the vast majority of it out of the videos.
Your whole life has led up to you reading this.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.