Sanitarium Request

Last updated on 15 years ago
E
Helloes,

this is my second post in World of Longplays ever, soy I'll still thank you all for making it possible to enjoy the games we liked so much now as movie clips.

I'd like to recommend a game, which I played long ago and was just GREAT, the name is Sanitarium, and it is a kinda unusual graphic adventure.

The main unusuality is the point of view: you get a "filmation"-like pov, which may make you think the game is not that good as a graphic adventure, but as you play and the plot develops, you discover a psicological thriller where the borders of madness and reality are never clear.

I enjoyed it as much as the great I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream adventure, and in fact recommend to you not to go for a walkthrough from the start, but to play it, as it is quite easy ... once you find the very-very-very little stone to ring the school bell just beneath the bell tower (only that stone can be used - just like in real life :-P ), and notice that specially little objects do shine from time to time so you can find them.

This is the only game that thrilled me so much as to shred tears from my eyes. The plot is so excellent (or as least I remember it to be so) that it would really make a good film.

Ooops, looks like I got carried away a bit. I hope you excuse me, and consider Longplaying this one. ¡Thanks a lot!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.