Must have been asked 1000 times befor ...

Last updated on 8 years ago
P
Hello, I wish to record and post an Eye of the Beholder game run through in less than 45 minutes total game play ... This must have been asked 1000 times before, please excuse my newbie ness, what are some good video recorders than I can use to record my rather hasty path through EOB One?
Ironclaw

PutCashIn wrote:

Sorry. I was asking a general question, I guess your elitism is why your thread and forum is dead these days.

If anyone who isn't a fool pro maggot out there wants to help me record a video, I'm all ears.

In what way did our replies come off as elitsm? You asked what to use to record an old PC game, I suggested DosBOX, which is a very valid and excellent reply/advice, as it both can run the game AND record it. The other guy was kind to find where to get the version I was talking about.
P
Sorry. I was asking a general question, I guess your elitism is why your thread and forum is dead these days.

If anyone who isn't a fool pro maggot out there wants to help me record a video, I'm all ears.
ULTIMA

Ironclaw wrote:

So I take it it's not a longplay then. If it's Eye of the Beholder for PC, I think DOSBox should suffice. I'm not using it myself, but that's what I've heard. There should be a version where you can record to avi and use savestates, I think, that one is what you want.

http://ykhwong.x-y.net/

Download this version This contains avi recording capabilities
Ironclaw
So I take it it's not a longplay then. If it's Eye of the Beholder for PC, I think DOSBox should suffice. I'm not using it myself, but that's what I've heard. There should be a version where you can record to avi and use savestates, I think, that one is what you want.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.