Footage Use

Last updated on 7 years ago
B
I was wondering if I could use footage from your channel for when I am making videos. I figured it would be better to use gameplay from this channel and credit you and the let's player. I am asking permission to use your content before I do anything. Thank You.
B
Thank you for letting me use your footage for my video! If I ever need to use footage for my channel I will definitely keep your channel in mind (even watchmojo uses your footage a lot). Here is my video so you can check to see if I met the requirements to using it. Just message me if I need to add something and I will do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_lx...v_lxNi4qVA (sorry if it is cringey I am getting used to YouTube)
Spazbo4
i want a link to the finished video when its done, so just link it here in the thread, but make sure you do what schlauchi says
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
ScHlAuChi

Buddster wrote:

I was wondering if I could use footage from your channel for when I am making videos. I figured it would be better to use gameplay from this channel and credit you and the let's player. I am asking permission to use your content before I do anything. Thank You.

Feel free to use any footage you want, as long as you credit the website, the channel and the longplayer(s) who created the footage in the video and video description :)
Send us a link when done :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.