Old Videos?

Last updated on 15 years ago
Krendall
I noticed there are a ton of videos on YouTube that claim to have come from longplays.net, but I don't see any of them here. Was there an old version of the site that had them? If so, will they be added to this one?

Also, a guide on the best programs, emulators, etc. to record games for various systems would be nice. I, for one, can never get MAME to record videos, though I can see it's been done.

Krendall wrote:
I noticed there are a ton of videos on YouTube that claim to have come from longplays.net, but I don't see any of them here. Was there an old version of the site that had them? If so, will they be added to this one?

Also, a guide on the best programs, emulators, etc. to record games for various systems would be nice. I, for one, can never get MAME to record videos, though I can see it's been done.

The old site didn't have all the videos from youtube either, the FF videos, x-box games etc haven't been uploaded here yet. Hippoonios says there are some problems with bandwidth, webspace and time at the moment. So we will just have to wait, and they will update the site, with all the videos. I too would like to know the best programs to record videos :-P :-D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.