Mission Kellogg's / Kellogg's Mission Nutrition (PC)

Last updated on 7 years ago
G
What up,

Anyone still remember this game that came alongside with a pack of Kellogg's cereals back in the days of yore? I remember having it as a kid and thinking it was the greatest thing ever made, even though it was just a poorly done rip-off of Donkey Kong Country, but I loved Kellogg's as a kid so what can you do. =P I think in the UK (And maybe in the US aswell?) the game was called "Kellogg's Mission Nutrition". I'm from Finland so I had the other version. It also had finnish voice acting on mine. For those that don't know about this game, it's basically just a Kellogg's commercial made into a very average run-of-the-mill 2D platformer game for the PC. You can play as any of the Kellogg's characters, and each of them have their own special abilities. If I recall correctly, the plot was about the evil Crocodile King stealing all your cereal, so you basically just go around collecting them back in each level, and then in the end you go whoop ol' croc's ass. Here's some footage of a guy playing the English version on a virtual PC running Windows 98: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B176I...amp;t=191s
Pronto!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.