Socom 1,Socom 2,Socom 3 and Mercenaries playground of destruction

Last updated on 7 years ago
T
[img][/img]Request want to see a longplay of Socom 1,Socom 2,Socom 3 and Mercenaries playground of destruction

I have already seen some of the videos on YouTube about your channel so please do these games

Socom 1,Socom 2,Socom 3 all of these games are exclusive to the ps2 console it is an tactical shooter game where you play as 4 guys in the squad your job is to complete without any of your teammates going down and it will tell you how well did you do the mission by rating

Mercenaries playground of destruction are on the PS2 and original Xbox you play as three mercenaries characters it is up to you to choose which one would you like to play as in the game your job is to fulfill these contracts by killing your target would reward you less money or bring the target alive will earn you a lot more money and this game has an very interesting storyline

So please upload these games
boricuaretrogamer
Hello again Thegamer89.

If you want to become a longplayer ask the admins through the IRC chat. Maybe they can help.
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
T
I would like to accept to become a longplayer and I have been gaming for 14 years ever since 2002 I had my first ever Console called the PS2 but first let me finish my university for at least 6 months
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.