Not technically an introduction, but...

Last updated on 6 years ago
G
Hello! I am guycoolSpore2! I apologize for disappearing for... How long? Let me see here...

Oh. There's no way to check prior posts.

Well, the point is, it has been a long, long time since I've even ever seen this website. However, I feel it wouldn't be very nice to just try and submit a longplay off the bat without at least an introduction.

I'm Spore, someone who (ironically) actually Speedran a few games for a bit and held a world record for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for about 3 months... and then the World Record for it dropped in time by about 3 hours, but the game was in French on the new record holder's version of the game so I couldn't analyze it in time to figure out how to beat it before I joined the US Army, in which I am now training to do my job... Or, well, to be more exact, I'm training for the opportunity to receive almost 4 more months of On-The-Job training to do my job. Yeah... I probably won't be doing many Longplays in my time. However, what few I can do will be submitted here recently after I go look at the rules and refresh myself on what needs to be done for the game to be longplayed.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.