Eurobits - Sega Master System Retrospectives

Last updated on 4 years ago
RealSovietBear
Hello everyone!

I've used some World of Longplays footage for a video project I started recently and ScHlAuChi recommended I post about it on the forums here.

The show is called Eurobits and focuses on European releases of Sega Master System games. They're tiny 5ish minute videos that try to be informative. My goal is for it to be a starting point for people interested in a particular SMS game, and then they can look up more details about it on sites like SegaRetro or the World of Longplays channel if interested (or even better, have them play the games themselves).

The way I've been using videos from this site is primarily when I have to talk about non-Master System ports, or when I mention other games related to the subject at hand. You can check it out in the Action Fighter and Choplifter episodes.

Anyway, just wanted to inform folks here how their work is helpful and also show you the end result of me using it. Happy Holidays!
SuqMadiq
The Sega Master System (SMS) is a third-generation 8-bit home video game console manufactured by Sega. A cost-reduced model known as the Master System II was released in 1990 in North America and Europe. The original Master System models use both cartridges and a credit card-sized format known as Sega Cards.

The Sega Genesis, known as the Mega Drive outside North America, is a 16-bit home video game console developed and sold by Sega. The Genesis is Sega's third console and the successor to the Master System. Several add-ons were released, including a Power Base Converter to play Master System games. I've been going through this game plants vs zombies and find that some levels can be very challenging. It took me a few days to get out of one specific level.
Download plants vs zombies pc free now!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.