Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire PC or Xbox

Last updated on 4 years ago
P
If anyone please do a complete NO Commentary 100% long play of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for either PC or Xbox with the following things, it would be truly truly gratefully appreciated :)

NO commentary

100% EVERYTHING unlocked and completed - ALL wizard cards unlocked and used, ALL Triwizard SHIELDS, ALL extra challenges etc.

NO watermarks

Subtitles turned off

Opening logos and credits included

Switch back and forth between playing as Harry Ron and Hermione on each level and use ALL different Wizard cards you can use with them

Also, if possible, please have it be in 60fps
P

Spazbo4 wrote:

for deaf people

You didn't use subtitles in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCp0...ploademail
P

Spazbo4 wrote:

for deaf people

As honourable as that can be, it is also not truly relevant. Thats like saying you putt subtitles onto every movie or video you make. Besides, especially wit this game, you don't really need to hear what hey are saying during gameplay and there not really any cutscenes and even there you can always pretty much tell whats going on just form visuals.

Don't forget that You Tube has the cc subtitle option button anyways
Spazbo4
for deaf people
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
P
The game has the option to turn the subtitles off so why not?
P

Spazbo4 wrote:

as a longplay it will have to have subtitles, and if the game runs only at 30fps then the longplay will also be 30fps

Why does it have to have subtitles?
Spazbo4
as a longplay it will have to have subtitles, and if the game runs only at 30fps then the longplay will also be 30fps
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.