OK, so let's begin.

Last updated on 4 years ago
The Pighead
Howdy, everyone, my name is The Pighead and it's cool to be here !

I don't know how to introduce myself, I admit... I come from France and I'm 19 (20 years old in some months). I had discovered the YT channel and the site during the quarantine period and I've been hooked really fastly in the channel. Since that, I've spent my nights (and some of my days) watching extracts of the fuckton of longplays you had in the channel (I've tried to download two of them in the site, but I've failed because I don't totally know how it works...) and since these 13 years, this is a great job that y'all did. Honestly, it's wonderful !

I'm not a longplayer myself, so I will surely not do that. I think I will probably do recommandations of games and chatting here, in the forums or in the WoL Discord (I'm here since one or two months and I lurk. Seems cool)... and for the rest, apart video games, I love music, eating things, watching stupid (or not) videos on YouTube, be with other people and writing fanfictions.

And that's all ! So, I will see you probably later. It's cool to be here and, again, congratulations for all your fantastic work, longplayers ! ^^
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.