Why is my computer crashing a lot during playing online games?

Last updated on 3 years ago
D
Hello friends,

Recently a problem has been happening on my computer. My computer is crashing hugely during playing games online. Sometimes it goes to freeze. I played several times by shutting down my computer, but every time the same problem is arising after playing a bit AngryAngry. I can't handle this anymore.

Can anyone suggest me what causes of computer crashing? Can someone help here?
KAGE-008
The main culprit is most probably your HDD which is old and dying. In that case, the solution I can give is to replace it with a SSD.
D
[quote name=KAGE-008 post=21335]@KAGE-008 - The main culprit is most probably your HDD which is old and dying. In that case, the solution I can give is to replace it with a SSD.[/quote]

Hi Kage! Yes it is a very big reason for crashing a computer, but my HDD is not too old, I just replaced it 4-5 months ago. And the other specifications all is fine. There is no doubt about the condition of my computer, it just superb.
D
[quote name=KAGE-008 post=21335]@KAGE-008 - The main culprit is most probably your HDD which is old and dying. In that case, the solution I can give is to replace it with a SSD.[/quote]

Hi Kage! The main culprit was the device driver that was not updated. I have resolved the issue by updating the driver from here also clean the temp files. Anyway, now my computer is not crashing at all. Today I played Dota 2 for 2 hours, there was no crashing, no freezing. I just enjoyed playing the game. SmileSmileSmileSmile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.