@WWECLMAN — Come to our Discord server which is linked at the top bar. Btw, glad you are back here.
WWECLMAN3 months ago
I'm recording Exosquad for Sega Genesis.
WWECLMAN3 months ago
The changing password is not working. I just tried to change the new password. It logs me out and I wrote a new password to sign in and it's not working. I'm stuck with a current password.
WWECLMAN3 months ago
Hi, everybody.
I'm back from longest time holidays.
Here is another board game specifically a Japan-exclusive title that I really enjoyed; it’s a great little game.
It is worth preserving this game in a collection so that someone can record a full match provided they have the time to do so.
As for how the game works:
The main objective is to form a continuous line of five pieces of the same color (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) before your opponent does. The board uses the traditional grid found in games like Go.
It also offers various board designs and simple, aesthetic backgrounds, making it enjoyable for both quick matches and classic-style games.
Of course, one might point out that the in-game text is in Japanese, given that it was a Japanese release.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.