Why Patreon is difficult to reach?

Last updated on 1 year ago
J
Hi there!

I just sign in for the first time and perhaps I'm wrong but, why is so difficult to get to your Patreon?

You are definitely doing an amazing job, you have surpass the 1 million subs mark at Youtube! Me and obviously many others, we all are really thankful for your content.
I honestly think that the link for your Patreon should be clearly visible on any video description, at the top, side menu and bottom of your web.
An easily found section on the web explaining why everybody should be throwing a dollar your way on Patreon, which is undoubtly because your are awsome, will help too.
Also on the FAQ of the page, you should promt the same question you have on the About section of the Youtube Channel: "How can I donate to World of Gameplays?" alongside a link to Patreon on the answer, which is not linked on the About section of Youtube by the way. And there is no embedded link to Patreon on the header of the Youtube Channel either.

I mean, everywhere you can imagine you should definetely be proud of your incredible content and ask for Patreon Supporters. Right now the only way I found to get to your patreon was to head myself to Ptreon and use the "search for creators" field to find your Patreon page.

I'm sure that if you make the link to Patreon more visible, you will get more supporters. You are awesome already and people appreciate what you do.

Let people know how to support you! Let people shout out loud : "Long live World Of Longplays!!"

Thanks for having created such an incredible, useful and enjoyable content! Wink
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.