Two Great FPS on N64 request

Last updated on 14 years ago
J
Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I think these two really need to be done by an expert or two.

Both of the following are two of the greatest games on N64 in existence.

GoldenEye and Perfect Dark is a must watch run.
Lemmy556
Well,there is still many great games which Longplays.org havent done yet. I guess I could do some of the great games when I have done all my other projects first.
J
I am wondering why no one has done this game yet.

I mean it was really popular back in the day.
Lemmy556
I played Goldeneye few years ago, it was fun game if you get used to controls
J
Oh that's right From Russia With Love was good too.

Thanks man I forgot all about it.
Omaru
What little I played of From Russia with Love was okay, but I had a pre-owned copy that was scratched badly and froze on about the 3rd level.
J
I wish I still had that game.

I got to say I really didn't like GoldenEye: Rogue Agent because for awhile before it got released people thought it was going to be a sequel to GoldenEye.

Plus it sucks pretty bad with at least one objective from GoldenEye about killing Xenia.

I would be surprised if anyone was allowed to do such a horrible game.
AcesHigh
you're right, Everything or Nothing was a pretty awesome game... mainly because of the back massage Bond Move
Longplays in the making:
Simcopter
Streets of Simcity
J
EA only made two good James Bond games which are the N64 version of The World Is Not Enough and Everything or Nothing.
AcesHigh
Would it have to be a Perfect Agent run? Well I guess that only makes sense since that would have all the objectives.

If I had a TV capture card I would do these both today, plus The World is Not Enough (because it's one of those times EA actually made a good game based off a movie that just came out)
Longplays in the making:
Simcopter
Streets of Simcity
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.