'Ello

Last updated on 13 years ago
Tsunao
-incoming great wall o' text?-

Since I was thinking about contributing, I might as well introduce myself or something.
Why? Why not? :3

Came here because I remembering seeing a Valis Longplay (which I also happen to like. Series need more love) by Valis77 on the cubex55 channel. I decided "Eh? Why not contribute something too?" So...yeah, here I am.

I hope to bring to the table some old school games (SNES and Genesis, which I grew fond of), a few PSP games (site needz moar PSP games), and MAYBE some PSX (through a "special" PSP, but I have to see the general consensus about PSX games on a PSP), GBA, and DS games (if I am not lazy). I MIGHT be able to bring some PS2 games if I am not lazy to one. As for collection of PS2 games: they are mainly RPGs (I liek me some RPGs), but there are non-RPGs in there (what....Shadow of the Colossus...Viewtiful Joe...Ape Escape 3...yeah.)

I do have a YouTube channel (2600+ videos and slowly rising), but I rather not advertise, whether it is against the rule or not. My channel isn't that special anyway.

Now, if you excuse me...
boricuaretrogamer
Oh man! The cubex55 is my inspiration to make longplays. I grew up with NES and SNES games for naming a few. I love this site! <3
V
Wait! You mean i motivated you to do longplays? I didn't know i had that affect on ya.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.