Since I am a Hamtaro nut (even after all those years nearly forgetting it), I love watching episodes of it every now and then.
And yes, if anything's popular, it warrants one or more games based on it.
There was a few games based on the little rodent's adventures, and I will list them now.
Game Boy Color:
- Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! (PS: This was the very final game released on the GBC, and the ROM got a few graphical glitches.)
Game Boy Advance:
- Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (This one's pretty good!)
- Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue (This one was one of the Hamtaro games made by AlphaDream, also behind the Mario & Luigi games! Also, this game was only released in Europe and Japan...)
- Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games (An adventure-sports hybrid)
- Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Challenge (Educational game...)
- Hamtaro: Nazo Nazo Q (Quiz-RPG, I guess.)
Anyone willing to do any of them?
This is Kimu-kun, out and over!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.