Problems with website new look

Last updated on 13 years ago
JonL
If you run into problems with our new website look, please post them here. We'll look into them as soon as possible. Thanks ;-)
T-0815
Firefox 3.6.13 no problems so far. (:
Ravenlord
No banner or anything? Just empty blue top of the site, is there supposed to be banner world of longplays or something?
Sic Parvis Magna
JonL
I have also experienced the blue empty banner effect. Reloading the page fixed it for good, but we'll check into it anyway...
Ravenlord
Ok, when I reload ti appears, but every time i open site for the first time it's empty, I have to reload it always ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
deskawa
Hi, the new design works perfect with Opera, but it I'm seeing an error with Google Chrome. The banner doesn't appear at all and all the links (home, videos, arcade, pc...) are all situated in a column at left.
Ravenlord
I get the banner every time now with firefox ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
AdminBot
WOoow. The new website looks really awesome :hammer:

I didn't know you had experience with CSS and Xoops JonL. You never stop to surprise me :-) Is there anything YOU CANT DO?

A little error I found: The image infront PM Box is linked to localhost.
deskawa
The banner works fine now on Chrome too :)
deskawa
JonL

I didn't know you had experience with CSS and Xoops JonL.

I don't. :-) If you look inside my website, you'll see it's been programmed like it's 1998.
I have just drawn pictures of what I wanted it to look like, and then... I hired my cousin, who's a professional php web designer. He did a good job, didn't he? ;-)

A little error I found: The image infront PM Box is linked to localhost.

Thanks for the tip. We'll look into it as soon as possible.

We haven't been able to reproduce the problem, and we haven't found a fix yet. There are clues on the web that it might be related to a known Chrome bug, but we are not sure yet.
Are you using the latest stable Chrome version? Beta versions may contain glitches...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.