Requesting that JonL...

Last updated on 13 years ago
Corsaire
Requesting that JonL return to making FPS/games for the peoples enjoyment.
Folie à plusieurs.
Y
For your information, Minecraft there is no built-in goal, so there is no end to reach, unless you eventually get bored...
AMReese
Phlebac, the whole point of Minecraft is that you're making most of the world yourself. There are things to do on your own, but that's not the focal point.

I'm sure when it's given a commercial release, it'll have several pre-made "worlds" (for lack of a better term) in it.
Corsaire
So far only...*counting*...three people want you back making games. :3
Folie à plusieurs.
KiethSomataw99
I'm still waiting for JonL so do several games such as the Unreal Series, Quake Series, Hexen 2, and Heretic 2. Oh yeah, my brothers do Minecraft.
Phlebiac
I never tried Minecraft, i only watched some video's and the only i had to say that it was looking ugly. And that there is no gameplay at all.. Unless you create it yourself, it's a waste of time imo...
Raidennn
Minecraft a simple game made by a singel man! :)
Konnichiwa!
matanews.com/wp-content/uploads/maria-ozawa.jpg
Phlebiac
Duke3d please :D
JonL
LOL!
I will consider your request. ;-)

And for your information, Minecraft has no built-in goals, so there is actually no end to reach, unless you ultimately get bored.
Play long and prosper!
Corsaire
THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO!!! lol

One persons plea is not enough. Like a Monarch, JonL will only ignore.
Folie à plusieurs.
Tsunao
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
He is kinda occupied with Minecraft if I remember correctly (he said he was addicted to it). If you plea enough, he/she/it might go back to making moar LPs. :3
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.