Tsunao's LP Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
Tsunao
If you are referring to Persona 3 Portable, I already had thoughts on doing it. :3 Plus it is an excuse to replace the one I have on my channel.

Appudeito! (fail at Japanese)
Started Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (one story down, 2 more to do go. 3 if Final Episode counts).

Also started Sonic Advance (and will try to do the Advance series. May enjoy Sonic advance 3 because that is one I'm used to. Will not enjoy because of Chao fetching. -_-)
Tsunao
Sonic Advance is done!! (well, the movie file.)
Just have to dump AVI.

Started on Sonic Advance 2. Special Ring fetching isn't all that bad. This one is going to take awhile (getting Chaos Emeralds with EVERYONE, just so I can play with Amy for the sake of it being a longplay.)

[size=xx-small][d]Gonna pull of a commandah ScHlAuChi (make a bunch of movie files and mass record and encode.)[/d][/size]

Unrelated: need to process videos in FTP. >_>
Tsunao
Etadpu!

Started Ventus's story on Birth By Sleep. Raging on Vanitas at the moment.

Finished Brain Lord (didn't take long, really.)
Decided to take a stab at the SNES Star Wars trilogy (played a bit o' Star Wars, definitely played the hell out of Empire, never played Return).

inb4johttoasksyinouploadbudokai.itisinarchive.needtocheckitinandadddescriptionandstuff
Connor
Soooooo.. I've finished watching PE2 ages ago, when's T3B coming? :)
Tsunao
[d]Connor? In my thread? I'm not worthy.[/d]

T3B is kinda tough. X_X And I don't mean in a difficulty standpoint (but it is a bit tough due to Worms and Mudflaps) I probably would've been done, but there are a few problems: RemoteJoyLite and LAG!

RemoteJoyLite: 0.19 gives some lag, but Reaper and Rover events won't play out. -_- (they will be stuck in one spot). 0.20a allows me to do Reaper and Rover events, but there is lag almost everywhere. -_- (0.19 is better)

On the subject of lag: Liberation? LAG! (and you only need to use it twice: Mission 1 boss and final boss. More if spammed on tutorial or getting "Escape Reaper swiftly" feat. Feat doesn't require Liberation, but it makes a hell of a lot easier to get.) Crossfire? LAG! Stinker mist? LAG! Use Assault Rifle? RAG! I just don't know if it would be acceptable. (that is why I sometimes upload PSP videos to FTP: I don't know if it would be acceptable.)

All the more reason to invest in a PVR I guess (but I have a dinosaur PSP. Other bro has a PSP-2000. He isn't using it. >:3)

-STATUS REPORT!
Finished Super Star Wars.
Working on Empire Strikes Back (have, like, 5 stages left?)
Connor
Bummer. Now, I don't know how much your fps drop for you to call it lag, but if it's just a drop from 60 to 50 or 30 to 25, I'm pretty sure there are other videos on the site that have those all over. Eg FFIX had lag every time it tried to display something with transparency (like smoke/fog), and that's obviously accepted.
Tsunao
60 to 40 then 50 then 20 then 45. The framerate goes all over the place.

It got REALLY bad after clearing the Stinkers, where a swarm of Twisted start appearing. Frame rate dropped to 15 to 20 or somewhere around there. Yeah. It was bad. I pretty much ragequit after that and tried to figure out how to solve it. No dice.
Tsunao
UPDATE!!

Super Princess Peach delivered because of no deliver in 7 months? (around when Geekmeister [d]wasn't on vacation[/d] was here).

[d]Commandah[/d] [d]Spammander[/d] Spammandah demanded me to deliver Minish Cap. 5(?) months have past...NO DELIVER!!

Elsewhere...
Movie desync on The Return of the Jedi (always bork on the first stage. >_>). I want to pull a ScHlAuChi* with Sonic Advance and Super Star Wars series (only have one Sonic Advance game done because 2 is boring, but I will prevail.)

No progress on Birth By Sleep (all because of one boss.) I hope it doesn't end up like Parasite Eve II (someone joked that it became a legend. :3)

*[size=x-small]"pull a ScHlAuChi", v. - encode many videos and then upload; make many emulator movie files, record, encode, and then upload; SPAM SITE WITH NEW VIDEOS![/size]
Ravenlord
That was me joking :P
Sic Parvis Magna
Tsunao
Heh.
But I was thinking of one (1) "Tarosan" that promised Minish Cap, but he/she/it didn't deliver. Commandah demands me to do it.

Dunno how it started...-looks in log-...Commandah started it. He said "MINISH CARP!" and then "accused" me of doing it by saying "Tsunao is doing Minish Carp."
Wait, what?
Connor
That is SO not what happened, I was there.

I started with you saying "I'm a little teapot." and then we tried to talk you down from the shrooms you had obviously taken. While we were doing that, you were saying "minish cap" over and over again, so we had to go with that. When ScHlAuIcHi said you could do that game, you calmed down and we could all go back to business.

True story.
Tsunao
Slander and lies!! >_<
[d]I ban u k?[/d]

[d]Also, as they say on the interwebz: pics or it didn't happen.[/d]
Tsunao
[d]Something.[/d]

An update:
Super Star Wars trilogy is finished (already mentioned Super Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back I think)

Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist finished. Practicing Xross Impact (read: complete all 3 story modes.)

The Minish Cap finished (took awhile).

Sonic Advance is ready to be uploaded.

No progress on Sonic Advance 2.

No progress on Birth By Sleep. Will probably hold until I get PVR I think. (mainly because AviSynth DON'T like Fraps footage. I could throw the footage VirtualDub, but I hate waiting. I might as well go with it.)

Trying to do Batman Forever for the SNES (at least try to get 100% in every stage.)

Young bro was getting onto me about "Y u no get me to play gaemz wit u?" while I was playing Batman Forever. There MAY be a chance that there will be co-op vidyas (and one step closer to Operation: Convert.), mainly SNES (we grew up on SNES.) [d]and Wii.[/d]

Will spam this site sooner or later.
Tsunao
Stuff.

Finished Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Planning to beef with Super Star Ultra and Squeak Squad.
I also am calling dibs on Mass Attack...I think.

Also did a co-op game of Batman Forever.
Tsunao
I think I'll update [d](if anyone cares)[/d].

Rescue Rangers and Rescue Rangers 2 done. Though one exists on this site, it isn't co-op.
Hrm. Would giving a co-op version of a game is acceptable? o_O

Haven't got to Xross Impact (he still demands it. >_> [d] Must keep my job.[/d])

Did the SNES version of Aero Fighters in co-op (and apparently fulfilled a KiethSomataw99 request. o_o Awesome.)

No progress on Birth By Sleep. Have to get back into it.

Might try to give Predator a shot. >_>
I want to give a Professional! version of ActRaiser, but dunno if that would matter.
SHOTGUN ON KIRBY MASS ATTACK AND SATURN SOTN!
Tsunao
Me thread became dead.

Finish some games!
-Rival Turf!
-Brawl Brothers
-The Peace Keepers
-The Adventures of Batman & Robin (Genesis)
-Sonic Blast Man II
-CutThroat Island

Currently working on:
Secret of Evermore
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.