Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
R
Don't forget about subs in all your upcoming movies :)
johtto
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.. I'm going to assume you mean subscribers?
Metal Gear! uhhggg
C
Maybe subtitles?
R
Sorry for this misunderstanding. I meant subtitles of course.
johtto
100th POST ON THIS THREAD! For the subtitles, i'll be sure to include them ;D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
V
Still doing Maximo -Ghost to Glory?
johtto
That game is indeed on my list of To-Do's but i am terribly busy with school and other projects so i'm sorry, you will have to be patient :(
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Frederikct112
Just to let you know, I have already submitted and uploaded Left 4 Dead and I am planning to do Left 4 Dead 2 as well.... I don't care though.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
V
I was curious because i noticed i have Ghost to Glory and Army of Zin collecting dust on my shelf , and had no idea what to do with them. Il probably just do Army of Zin.
johtto
VGgorilla, if you have the game, and want to longplay them, then don't let me stop you I have little time for a lot of my projects as is. So do as you wish! :p
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Frederikct112
Hi Johtto!
I was actually planning to do GTA IV + Expansions but if you want to do them im not going to stop you :D

Maybe if you play GTA IV i will play GTA IV Ballard of Gay Tony And Lost And Damned?
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
johtto
I am having a productive vacation from school! Exactly 1 year ago i found myself longplaying Jak and Daxter on the PS2 system, which was released to youtube December 31, 2011. Well as of right now, i am uploading another Jak and Daxter longplay. This time on the PS3 system! Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD should be expected sometime within the next week I am guessing. With the conclusion of this project, i can now move on to what you, the community, voted for! Assassin's Creed!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Did a quick video of an game called Coil, it is a strange game with a strange story and way of telling it. I added the link to the video on the 1st post. Download of it will be up soon! :D HERE IT IS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-RBRny9ck
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Here there! :D My PS3 longplay of Jak and Daxter is up for download! The link is in the 1st post, but here you go!

http://www.longplays.org/modules/rmdp/down.php?id=2903&sw=now&auto=1
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Jak and Daxter (PS3) Longplay is up on youtube for viewing!

Part 1 can be found HERE! (Also on first post) :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
U
It's damn good johtto.
johtto
Thanks UKMikey :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I recently longplayed a pretty unique game called Coil. The youtube and download links are on the first post! I also added a bit of formatting to my "Already Done" longplay section because it seemed like one big chunk of text ([d]CUZ I DO SO MANY LONGPLAYS[/d] :3) As well as added a "PC" section to list some PC games i plan to do in the future :-D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well, another update on what I am doing! :D

I have Assassin's Creed started and am working on that.

I HAD Toy Story 2 (PS1) recorded but ran into some (weird) video problems and scratched that project..SO.

I am encoding SLY COOPER AND THE THIEVIUS RACCOONUS! So keep your eyes peeled for that.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well, the new site is up and I have a new longplay for everyone!

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoous! The youtube links and Download are findable in the first post! :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.