Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
johtto
hazaa! A new longplay from me! This time it is Aether from The Basement Collection! The youtube link can be found on the first post... but i will put it HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well, it has been a while since if done anything around here.. So! New longplay to look out for: Antichamber! This game is a mind-bending indie puzzle game that is really just fantastic. Keep your eyes peeled for it, and more soon.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Yes, I am still alive (In case anyone stills cares :3) I made a quick longplay of the PC game DLC Quest! The youtube link is righht.....HERE

Enjoy :3
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
The download for my longplay of DLC Quest is now available!

You can download it HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Antichamber now available to watch on YouTube! Watch it -->HERE<--
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Antichamber is now downloadable! Download it -HERE-
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well, it's been nearly six months since i've done anything... time for some more Sly Cooper! (Now starting: PS3 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
First post upated :3
New longplay out! This time it's from the Sly Cooper HD Collection: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

YOUTUBE LINK
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well... It's been a while (again) I just did some cleanup on the first page, getting rid of some of the games that have already been done since I first joined. I will also be adding some games to the list, as I have acquired many new games!

I do have some gameplay recorded, i'm just having some issues editing the clips, and i'll be moving back to consoles to make some videos of console games.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I'm bad with keeping my word on making these longplays ;-;
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I have finally beaten Sly 2: Band of Thieves , Just need to edit, encode, and upload. :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Sly 2: Band of Thieves is now completed and uploaded to our FTP server, just awaiting final approval and then will be uploading to youtube for watching. Thanks!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
The Sly 2 Longplay has been uploaded to youtube! You can watch it HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well.. Once again I am saying hello to provide some sort of update of what I have been doing. Well, rather, the lack of things that I have been doing.

I have decided that after 2 1/2 years I want to make a return and start contributing to the site once again. I know that there are many new people around here now so treat this as my new introduction. That being said my return will start with the PS1 Game: Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue and PC Game: Obduction!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
It took nearly 2 months (jeez, time flies) since that last post but the longplay for Toy Story 2 has been uploaded. I'm at the mercy of the admins now. Still working on Obduction and planning what to do next. :o
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Toy Story 2 is now up for download (HERE) and Obduction has finished uploading to the FTP server. Youtube and Download links for that coming soon!

With those games out of way, I've got quite a few console games lined up. So, to start those off I am picking back up where I left off on the Sly Cooper games with Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves on PS3!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Still working my way through Sly 3, my classes have gotten a bit busy, so in the mean time I uploaded an (OLD) longplay I made from back in 2016 of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando to my Youtube channel. Watch it HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Obduction is now available to watch on Youtube! Find it HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
The download link for Obduction is now available HERE
An update on my other longplays: I have gone through the majority of Sly 3, but have not been able to get back to it for some time due to my class/work schedules. I am hoping to get back to this (and other) games in the next week or two!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Completely forgot to update the thread with the details about Omensight! Youtube link is HERE, download link is HERE
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.