Zuljaras Longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
Z
Hello everyone I am very pleased to announce that I have started to record longplays!

It wil be a long battle between me and my small hard drive but at the end I will beat it :D

Games that I have DONE!
[size=medium]1. Clive Barker's Undying[/size]
[size=medium]2. Sanitarium[/size]
[size=medium]3. WarCraft III Reign of Chaos[/size]
[size=medium]4. WarCraft III The Frozen Throne[/size]

Games in progress:
Testing Starcraft!!!

My To-do list:
(PC) Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
(PC) Diablo + Hellfire
(PC) WarCraft II Battle.net Edition
(PC) StarCraft + Broodwar
(PC) Painkiller - all games
(PC) Singularity
(PC) Nox
Tsunao
If you run out of space, you can always use the FTP to store your files (I think). It was done with Rise of the Argonauts (which sat in the old FTP for months) and it is being done to Okami (OOOOOOOOKAmi Ooooooooookami oooookami.)

Other than that, good luck with your epic struggle with your hard drive. :3
Z
Clive Barker's Undying is uploading with the most horrible speed 25kbs :(
Phlebiac
I do hope all cutscene's and dialogs are in it. Same as for the "look" and "see" things, which make it spooky :)
Z
All is in! I have not removed anything. And yes I think all Scrye elements are shown :) First time played it on Medium and I had to stop and save on key positions :) It was 112 part some of them were big but other were like 1-2 mins :) Plus I think all puzzles are solved in my longplay and all notes in Patrick's diary are shown as well :)
Z
YES! It is accepted :) From now on I hope my longplays will be better and better :)
Z
I got Sanitarium to work with Fraps finally! All I got is grey screen with sound but after I encode it with megui in the muxed file everything is visible :) So no worries here! I will get to it and hopefully in a couple of days I will finish this masterpiece :)
Z
Sanitarium Longplay is accepted :)
Phlebiac
Nice one, i don't know if you own The 7th Guest and or The 11th Hour? I would love to see these 2 games as longplay :) With some patching i know The 7th Guest works on high end systems :) For the 11th Hour i'm not really certain. (11th Hour has 3 endings!!!. 1 good one, and 2 bad ones)
Z
I will be starting Warcraft III Reign of Chaos after I play all the missions and do all side quests in order to cover everything on every map :) including the tutorial missions with Thrall
Phlebiac
Tutorial missions are the same as the Warcraft 3 demo. Better download the Warcraft 3 demo. As it has sound in it with the dialogs.

The Tutorial doesn't. Not sure whether it was in TFT or ROC.

You should check for that.
Z
There is a BIG problem with the recording! All gameplay stuff is recording fine but the cinematics cannot be recorded properly. They are either with extremely bad quality or if I take them from the warcraft III install folder and encode them they cannot be merged with the other mkv files. I tried to change the resolution of the cinematics but they do not want to be encoded so im kinda stucked ... I will try to find a way to record them properly because without them the game will be incomplete :(
Phlebiac
there's a program that's called MPQviewer or something like that. That gives you access to all the files in the MPQ.

Further i dunno if there's a cinematic folder? Try to rename the files to .avi or find an encoder that encodes the cinematics!

And ofcourse, just finish the game. Then look for the cinematic problem later :)
Z
I did encode them but they cannot be merged with the gameplay files. I need to resize them with the same resolution I guess or smth like that a real pain in the ass :( And yes all files are in the monies folder and they are mpq format I did renamed them to avi and after the encoding they failed to merge with the others :(
Phlebiac
hmz, then try to convert the avi to mpeg?
Z
This is frustrating!!! Nothing works. I just cannot merge the stupid cinematic videos with the ingame videos! Why this is so shitty I dont know :(
Z
I think this is happening because the videos are in different resolution. The cinematics are low resolution 800xSomething and the game is 1024x768. Now I am changing the resolution and lets see what will happen.
Z
I found a way! I play the cinematic in a player outside of the game and I record it with fraps seperately from the game and then I encode it like the rest of the videos! I hope everything is fine from now on :)
Phlebiac
nice job :D
Phlebiac
For the "Exodus of the Horde" campaign, please download the Warcraft 3 demo, i think it's still available for download.

Because there's audio with the dialogs, and in the TFT extra campaign or so there's none.

So perhaps a longplay of the Warcraft 3 demo would be nice too.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.