New Gamer Girl on the Block

Last updated on 12 years ago
KiethSomataw99
It's just a bad habit. Sooner or later, I might provoke a moderator or webmaster into banning me. And I don't have time or knowledge to encode or upload longplays. I have to do homework, although I don't go to school because it's too much for me, I do have tutoring. I also am taking classes from HVCC. I even need to spend time with Jill Monday to Thursday.
Ravenlord
Do you even play video games Keith? Or you're just requesting someone else to play them and record videos. The point is if somebody doesn't want to record certain game that you requested why don't you play it yourself
Sic Parvis Magna
KiethSomataw99
Yes I do play video games, but I don't have the devices to record off of consoles. I am obsessed with games.
Mgyk
I'm not exactly totally out of schooling myself, but I don't intend to let that stop me. Right now, all that's holding me back is getting the recorder-box-thing.

I doubt I'll do much more than the AC-series as that's the only one I can do with my eyes shut basically. Although ... I have been tempted to do Fable: TLC, and maybe F2/3 with a good/evil pair for each. Doesn't seem many want to do moral choice games. On those, though, I doubt I'd get all the demon doors ... some of them are really picky/finicky. Well, I did get them all in F2 ... it would take a while regardless.
DESIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE

Gamertag: Mgyk

Art gallery: mgyk.deviantart.com
reidja7

I doubt I'll do much more than the AC-series as that's the only one I can do with my eyes shut basically. Although ... I have been tempted to do Fable: TLC, and maybe F2/3 with a good/evil pair for each. Doesn't seem many want to do moral choice games. On those, though, I doubt I'd get all the demon doors ... some of them are really picky/finicky. Well, I did get them all in F2 ... it would take a while regardless.

Yes, yes, yes please. All of the above. In HD if possible. :-D
Mgyk
Hehe. I'm not promising both sides for TLC, cause it's ... pretty long. I'm also not promising because it's about 50/50 if my 360 plays it. But! I will try my best ~ ;3

(On F2, I might get three games going to show all three endings [have one that picks the more ... neutral ending (needs of few)] )

reidja7
Well either way I love both series and the more you feel up to doing, the better the finished product will be. I'm very excited! :-D
Mgyk
Just thought I'd update -- I bought the DLC for AC: Brotherhood (The Da Vinci Disappearance). Still working on funding for the recording device that's suggested/requested in the Faq I think it is, but with the way I have my 360 set up (through a round-a-bout way to use my old monitor), I'm not sure it would work?

And before anyone brings it up, every time I check the chat thing, no one's on. I think I always pick the slow periods or something.

ScHlAuChi
I recommend using an IRC client like Chatzilla:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/

Server: irc.projectmage.com
Channel: #longplays
PillsOfDeath
Welcome to the community :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.