Fallout 3: New Vegas

Last updated on 12 years ago
flinch67uk
I'd really like it if someone did a Fallout 3: New Vegas play-through with commentary. I always prefer the longplays when someone witty is discussing notable things in the game (pop culture references etc) and explaining how certain strategies work best...

I downloaded the Minecraft one recently and have watched and enjoyed it; but I couldn't help wondering how much better it would've been if the person who made it had been able to do a post production commentary (if unable to do live one). I did appreciate the little nods and shakes of the head though.
johtto
Flinch67uk, We only make longplays without commentary so if somewhere to do a longplay of Fallout 3: New Vegas it would only be the gameplay.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenlord
Jabbering sucks and ruins game atmosphere
Sic Parvis Magna
Tsunao
Commentary in videos on this site and/or channel defeats the purpose of this site.
To quote the Requirement FAQ: "This is no "Let's Play" series."

However, it is allowed, but it has to be a separate audio track or something.
"Don't add audio commentaries, unless you make them optional (as a second audio track)."

Oh, and what is this "Fallout 3: New Vegas"? Is it a regional thing?
I never heard of such a thing.
We do have [d]Oblivion with Guns[/d] Fallout 3
[d]Oblivion with Guns 2[/d] Fallout: New Vegas, not so much.

Off-topic:
Anti-commentary! All day, every day! Then again, I don't really watch videos on YouTube anyway. But the weird thing is...I tried to get into the whole "commentary" thing. I failed...hard! It was for the greater good.
N
I just finished New Vegas a few days ago, i should've recorded it. Well, it took me 90hrs so it's probably a good thing i didn't!

I love director commentaries for movies but i've rarely heard good ones for games. Some speedruns were great but the times i tried listening to those Let's Play things, 30sec in i was like "i wish i could turn this guy off." I can't stand commentaries where people say the first thing that comes into their heads, you gotta have something prepared.

Maybe New Vegas is too long for all talk but if unusual stuff happens i'd love to switch to the other track and hear the player's comments.
norsebard
I loath "Let's Plays". Arg!!(Shakes fist as terrible commentary)
There are some great games that the only video on Youtube is a Lets play with some jerkoff talking through the whole thing.
I was drawn towards Longplays to get away from those chattering bitches.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.