MrPopsicle43

Last updated on 12 years ago
MrPopsicle43
Because this topic is useless thanks to the new "Submission Status" page, this will no longer be active.
johtto
If you could make some sort of a list for longplays you are doing ( "In Progress" ) and/or a list of longplays you want to do or have planned in the future, that would be awesome :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
MrPopsicle43
Done! And I do most longplays in one sitting, so there probably won't be an "In progress" swction.
johtto
Haha, just keep updating it so your viewers can know what to expect ;)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
O.o So many longplays... In so little time
Metal Gear! uhhggg
MrPopsicle43
It's just two :P
johtto
O.o... My last longplay was in may.. lol
Metal Gear! uhhggg
MrPopsicle43
You record modern games. I record old games, and those are easier to record
johtto
Lol, i know that xD
Metal Gear! uhhggg
MrPopsicle43
Heh, Mortal Kombat II on Game Gear is very easy, even on hard :P
NPI
It would be nice if you could get all the end sequences for all the eight characters and paste the videos after. That's what I used to do for some (see Operation Wolf PCE)
Ravenlord
you're posting here just to get to top posters list, admit it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
MrPopsicle43
Knew someone would accuse me of that sometime. ;)
norsebard
So many posts.. So many adds..

I still haven't finished the two I started in June.
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
johtto
Instead of making a post everytime you do something, Just edit the last post.

EDIT: Or just wait a few days in between and do one update of everything that you uploaded or events that happened between posts.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Phlebiac
Just want to warn you... Don't rip other peoples video's or this site will be shut down. It happened in the past, so don't let it happen again...
johtto
I don't mean to be bother, but about the two posts you just made you made them within 7 minutes of each other. Just use the EDIT button instead of making another post.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenlord
I think he is trying to get more posts, but it's dumb this way, nobody can even see all your topic posts when you post them every few minutes, just use EDIT button
Sic Parvis Magna
MrPopsicle43

Instead of making a post everytime you do something, Just edit the last post.

EDIT: Or just wait a few days in between and do one update of everything that you uploaded or events that happened between posts.

I don't mean to be bother, but about the two posts you just made you made them within 7 minutes of each other. Just use the EDIT button instead of making another post.

I think he is trying to get more posts, but it's dumb this way, nobody can even see all your topic posts when you post them every few minutes, just use EDIT button

Okay, I won't post here about new longplays and posts after this one will just be longplay discussion. I think checking the first post is good enough. :)

Other things:
Stuff like this:

Arcade - Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams is coming!

Never mind, desync :(

How about I record the PC Engine CD version?

Desync! :(

Will become this:

Arcade - Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams will have to wait because of desync. How about I record the PC Engine CD version?

Never mind, that desyncs too.

It was unneccesary to have four posts instead of just editing the first post.

To mods, please delete all the "(game) has been added, uploaded, etc." posts in this topic and other posts that have been marked with a "delete this message" message.

To other users who have discussed one of my longplays, please edit your post so we know what longplay you're talking about.
Tsunao
Thread KINDA cleaned up.

If you want me to delete all the threads so you can start from a clean slate, let me know.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.