PS1 and PS2 Game Longplay requests

Last updated on 11 years ago
Y
Here are the PS1 and PS2 game longplay requests that I have in mind.

- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
- Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail
- Aladdin: Nasira's Revenge
- Scaler

And please record the Cutscenes. And please don't skip the characters giving the player directions. And please, no commentary. Thank you.
Spikestuff

YakkoWarnerMovies1989 wrote:And please record the Cutscenes. And please don't skip the characters giving the player directions. And please, no commentary. Thank you.

*facepalm* Longplays already forces everyone to watch all cutscenes even the ones who are playing those games /shudders/

Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer (PAL)/ Ripto's Rage (NTSC)
Is something I'm already considering to do.

I checked the Xbox/Gamecube area for the other 2 Spyro games mentioned and it doesn't exist anywhere, so we'll see what happens to that. Also automatically all must be 100% as they are all possible to get.

I own the first 3 generations of Spyro (Yes I call Enter the Dragonfly and Hero's Tail as the 2nd generation) but the second generation buffs a lot for me on loading time as I overplayed it and scratched it to hell and back. (Make backups kids Pfft)

I am also surprised you didn't actually mention Generation 3 Spyro too.
Ironsharp

YakkoWarnerMovies1989 wrote:
And please record the Cutscenes. And please don't skip the characters giving the player directions. And please, no commentary. Thank you.

Okay, that shouldn't take much convincing.
N
Simpsons Road Rage (ps2)

Simpsons Hit and run (ps2)
D
Crash of the Titans PS2
Be a real gamer: DON'T cheat!!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.