Unable to enter submission status

Last updated on 11 years ago
clownseuche
Hey there,

I'm new to this community so maybe that's already the issue. I was going to add a game I'm currently recording to the Submission Status but I'm unable to enter anything. I just can see a list of games currently being recorded and uploaded but I can't enter any information about the game I'm recording.

Did I miss something or did I do something wrong?
Tsunao
Can't put in anything in the Submission page because you aren't in the Longplayers group. People who register are regular ol' members by default. If you want, I can put you in the Longplayers group so you can actually do stuff on the page..
clownseuche
Hey there,

yeah that would be great. I actually would like to upload some Longplays now and then.
Tsunao
I put you in the Longplayer group. You can now add your entries and all that junk.

Would go over the rules, but there really isn't any rules. =P
I guess there's one simple rule: don't put games in the list you aren't doing...or something (reserving).
JadedZerg
Instead of making a new thread I would like to go ahead and request the same thing he did. I'll be uploading Starcraft Brood War (who would have thought) and maybe SCII WoL,HotS.
Frederikct112
Hello JadedZerg.
I have already finished Starcraft 1 and i will begin to play SC Brood War and SCII WoL and HoS. You can make an (a) of my game but it would be of little use. Im sorry to say this but, you are too late.

Apologies.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
JadedZerg
ah I see, so I should just forget it then? I already started recording a bit :| of BW that is. I'd probably have it all recorded in a few days. But I've never edited/encoded/uploaded a video before that might take longer.
Frederikct112
Alright, since you already started on BW, i will let you take that one (:
But, i will be starting on Starcraft 2: WoL and Starcraft 2: HoS within 2 days as well.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
JadedZerg
thanks ^^
Frederikct112
When you have been added to the longplay section, i suggest you go under Submision Status and make a new recording statement. So this way, everyone knows you are doing that game. Its just a suggestion, you dont HAVE to do it, but its for the best. Good luck and i cant wait to see the longplay! Hopefully you will watch mine as well (:. If you have any problems with encoding or recording just come to the Chat and look for Frederikct112. Im on all the time so that wont be hard (:
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.